Click HERE to watch the video with Instructor Engagement Ratio report description.
The Instructor Engagement Ratio report displays parameters of instructor activity in forums, events, grading, etc. and learner's course participating.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Instructor Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Forum Entry Creation Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show posts/discussions that were created in the forum in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: Instructor's first name as entered in the LMS System
Last Name: Instructor's last name as entered in the LMS System
Email: Instructor's email as entered in the LMS System
Course: Course name as entered in the LMS System
Date Created: The date when the course was created in the LMS system
# Of Learner(s) Enrolled: The number of learners enrolled in the course
# Of Assignments: The number of assignments in the associated course
# Of Activities Not Graded Within 7 Days Of Student Submission: Shows the number of activities in the associated course the instructor didn't grade within 7 days after the student submission
Average Number Of Access Points By Instructor Per Day: Shows the average number of instructor's logins per day
# Of Forum Posts/Discussions By Teacher: The quantity of posts (the first number)/discussions (the second number) by the instructor in the forum for the associated course
Forum Post Ratio - Teacher Posts/Student Posts: The quantity of posts in the forum from instructor (the first number) and learner (the second number) for the associated course
# Of New Activities Added After Course Creation Date: Shows the number of activities added by the instructor to the course after creation date
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.