The Course Availability Status report displays general course information with its state.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Course Status: Select the type of course status to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Published" will only show courses with published status in the LMS system)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Course Code: The course code as entered in the LMS system
Course State: The state course has in the LMS system
Course SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Sub-Account: The subaccount assigned to the course in the LMS system
Term: The term assigned to the course in the LMS system
Instructors: First and last name(s) of course instructor(s)
Instructors Emails: Email address of course instructor(s)
Instructors SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the instructor in the LMS system
Active Users: The number of active users in a course (non pending, not deactivated)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.