The Aggregate Student Page Views per Teacher report displays the total number of times students viewed courses within the Sub-Account divided by teachers and the amount of time they spent there.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Instructor Role
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Page Views in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show instructors and their page views by the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Sub-Account: The subaccount assigned to the courses in the LMS system
Term: The term assigned to the courses in the LMS system
Sortable Name: Teacher's Sortable Name, as entered in the LMS system
User SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the teacher in the LMS system
Email: Teacher's Email, as entered in the LMS system
# of Courses: Total number of courses under the selected Sub-Account per teacher in the LMS system
Page Views: The number of times students have visited pages in courses
Time Spent: The amount of time students have spent in courses (calculated through Page Views for correlations with visits)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.