The Assignments Graded by Instructor report displays user grades by activities with the instructor name who has graded.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Instructor Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Grading Time or Submitted Date) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Grading Time" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who was graded in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Submitted Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have submitted the activity in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Sortable Name: User's Sortable Name, as entered in the LMS system
Course: The course name, as entered in the LMS system
Course SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Term: The term assigned to the course in the LMS system
Sub-Account: The subaccount assigned to the course in the LMS system
Graded By: First and last name(s) of course instructor(s) who has graded user's submission
Activity: Name of the activity, as entered in the LMS system
Score: Learner's score on the activity
Letter Grade: Letter grade associated with your LMS system's gradebook (i.e. Your system determines whether an "A" is a 90 or a 93.)
Submition Date: The date of the learner's submission
Date Graded: The date of the last graded activity, which corresponds to the filter.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.