The Observer Engagement report displays observers with users whom they are associated with. This report differs from Observer Engagement by Student in that it focuses more on observers, and not users.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Observer Logins in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show observers who have logged in the LMS system in the last month and display the number of logins in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: Observer's First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Observer's Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Sub-Account: Sub-Accounts that include courses in which the Observer is enrolled
Associated Students: First and Last Names of observer(s) associated with the student
User SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the observer in the LMS system
# Observer of Logins: The total number of logins made by observer
Last Observer Login: The date observer last logged in
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.