The Student Progress Monitoring report shows student's score, progress and activity in courses.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Learner Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Sortable Name: User's Sortable Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
User SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the user in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Course SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Term: The term assigned to the course in the LMS system
Sub-Account: The subaccount assigned to the course in the LMS system
Score: Student's current grade in the course
Enrollment Status: Student's status in the associated course
% Complete: The percentage of completed points in the course (Unpublished assignments in the gradebook don’t count towards completion.)
Weeks Active: Number of weeks the student was active in the course
Last Submission: The date of the student's last submission
Last Assignment: The name of assignment student submitted at the last time
Last Score: The score student got by the submitted assignment at the last time
Last Access Date: The date the student last accessed the course
Number of Late Submissions: Number of user's late submissions within the course
Number of Missing Submissions: Number of user's missing submissions within the course
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.