The Inactive Users in Course(s)report shows users’ last access and last participatin in courses. The peculiarity of this report is that there are filters by course and filter for inactivity.
NOTE: Inactive Users in Course(s) report displays all enrolled students even if they’ve never accessed the LMS system.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Inactivity Period: Select how many days users must be inactive (not logged on to the LMS) to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Inactive 1 Day" means users will not have logged on to the LMS in the past 1 day)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Sortable Name: User's Sortable Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
User SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the user in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Course Section: Section the course associated with in the LMS system
Term: The term assigned to the course in the LMS system
Sub-Account: The subaccount assigned to the course in the LMS system
Last Access: The date the user last accessed the course
Last Participation: The date the user last participated the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.