The Assignments Graded by Instructor report displays user grades by assignments with the instructor name who has graded.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Instructor Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's assignments in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Grading Time or Submitted Date) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Grading Time" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who was graded in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Submitted Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have submitted the assignments in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course Short Name: The course short name, as entered in the LMS system
Course Name: The course name, as entered in the LMS system
Course Template: The main course category as entered in the LMS system associated with a course
Graded By: First and last name(s) of course instructor(s) who has graded user's submission
Activity: Name of the assignment, as entered in the LMS system
Grade: Learner's score on the activity
Letter Grade: Letter grade associated with your LMS system's gradebook (i.e. Your system determines whether an "A" is a 90 or a 93.)
Submission Date: The date of the learner's submission
Date Graded: The date of the last graded activity, which corresponds to the filter.
Date Of Last Course Access: The date the user last accessed the course in LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.