Blackboard Collaborate details are strictly from Blackboard Collaborate. We are not applying our time tracking or making any changes.
Collaborate sessions must be completed through the Moodle Collaborate plugin and must be completed after the connection between IntelliBoard and the Collaborate plugin is established as we cannot report on historical sessions.
Blackboard Collaborate Reports display users' session participation with their activity there. You may filter data by course. You can find the full listing of Blackboard Collaborate Reports with a brief description below.
- Collaborate Attendance Overview Analytics: The Collaborate Attendance Overview Analytics report displays the session participation with the amount of time users spent and their grades.
- Collaborate Course Attendance Details: The Collaborate Course Attendance Details report displays the participant attendance statuses in the sessions.
- Collaborate Course Overview: The Collaborate Course Overview report displays the user session participation filtered by course.
- Collaborate Course Summary Overview: The Collaborate Course Summary Overview report displays the cumulative session participation by courses.
- Collaborate Recorded Session Access: The Collaborate Recorded Session Access report displays the amount of times users clicked on recordings as well as access by session and by course.
- Collaborate Session Details: The Collaborate Session Details report displays the detailed information about participants in the specific session.
- Collaborate Student Participation Report: The Collaborate Student Participation Report displays the users’ attendance in session(s).
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add Custom User Profile Fields, Course Detail Optional Fields and User Profile Optional Fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.