IntelliCart Products combine the selected courses into one unit of sale.
Before you get started...
- You MUST have an IntelliBoard account.
- You have to be signed-in as a user with full admin rights.
- You should have an installed IntelliCart plugin.
- You have to create a category before.
You may be interested in these articles...
- Categories and Products settings.
- Custom Fields - Overview.
- Sessions - Overview.
- Session Attendance - Overview.
- Subscriptions settings.
HOW TO CREATE INTELLICART PRODUCT
Step 1: Create an IntelliCart Product
- Choose IntelliCart and click on Products tab.
- In the top right corner of the tab, click on Create Product.
Step 2: Write Your Product
PRODUCT GENERAL INFORMATION
1) Name - Name your product as you wish to make it more specific for your audience.
NOTE: This field is required.
2) Product Code - Add the product code if you want for better navigation.
3) Category - Select the category which this product will be displayed in.
NOTE: This field is required.
4) Price - Add the price to this product in default currency.
NOTE: This field is required.
5) Taxable Price - Add the taxable price (product price + tax) to this product in default currency.
6) Payment Code - Add the payment code that will be sent to the Product Gateway.
7) Payment Description - Add the payment description that will be sent to the Product Gateway.
1) Type - Select the product type (online/offline/application pre-training).
2) Status - Choose whether the category is visible or hidden.
3) Display start time - Enable start time to select the date when the product will be available for purchase.
4) Display end time - Enable end time to select the date when the product will no longer be available for purchase.
5) Seats - Enable seats to add the number of users who can buy this product.
6) Max seats number per one user - Enable buying seats to add the max number of seats one person can buy. Read how to add this field HERE (point 6).
7) Sessions - Enable sessions for the product if you want. Read more about sessions in the article from "You may be interested..." block above.
8) Session Attendance - Enabled session attendance for the product if you want. Read more about session attendance in the article from "You may be interested..." block above.
9) Max Attendance Sessions for product per User - Add the number of sessions learner will be able to attend. This relates to the Session Attendance setting above.
10) Shipping - Enable shipping for the purchase if you want.
11) Taxes - Enable taxes for the payment if you want.
12) Show Product items on Product Page - Select whether product courses are displayed on the product page or not.
13) Trial Access - Enable trial access for your customers if you want.
1) Image - Add an image that will be displayed on the product's page.
2) Featured Image - Add the featured image if you want.
NOTE: This image will be shown on the featured products block on the Products Catalog page if you mark the product as featured.
3) Description - Add the product description to make it more specific for your audience.
4) Short Description - Add the short version of product description if needed.
5) Checkout Information - Add the checkout information if needed.
NOTE: This information will appear only when the product is bought.
6) Tags - Add tags to the product for better navigation.
1) Billing type - Select the type of billing. Whether it is a subscription with recurring payment, regular payment or an installment, it's up to you!
NOTE: Find how to add an installment option in the article from "You may be interested..." block above.
2) Recurring Period - Select the recurring period for the subscription type.
3) Billing Cycles - Add the number of times the billing can be repeated.
NOTE: If you put "0" to this field, billing will be repeated all the time.
4) Subscription expiration action - Select what to do with product enrollment when subscription expired. Read how to add this field HERE (point 9). Available actions:
- Unenroll from courses - Default value (and will be used if this feature disabled) - Unenroll user from courses
- Suspend enrollments - Suspend user enrollments
- Keep enrollments active - Do not change enrollments
5) Subscription cancellation action - Select what to do with product enrollment when subscription cancelled by user or admin (if available). Read how to add this field HERE (point 9). Available actions are the same as for Subscription expiration action setting above.
1) Reviews - Select whether product reviews are displayed on the product page or not.
2) Reviews Approval - Select whether admin can approve reviews and comments for them or not. Admins will get special tabs for reviews by their statuses.
1) Instructors - Assign instructors to the product as needed.
2) Instructors Visibility - Enable instructors tab on the product pages you want them to see.
1) Enrollment Start - Select when users will be enrolled to the product course(s) after purchasing.
2) Enroll Start Date - Choose the specific date when the enrollment will be started if you selected such option on the previous step.
3) Enrollment End - Select when users no longer can enroll to the product.
4) Default enrollment duration - Default length of time that the enrollment is valid, starting with the moment the user is enrolled. If disabled, the enrollment duration will be unlimited by default.
5) Notify before enrollment starts - Select whether users will receive notifications when enrollment begins or not.
6) Notification threshold - Add the time how long before enrollment starts, and users should be notified.
7) Enrollment Start message - Add the notification message users will receive before enrollment starts.
8) Notify before enrollment expires - Select whether users will receive notifications when enrollment expires or not.
9) Notification threshold - Add the time how long before enrollment expires should users be notified.
10) Enrollment Expiration message - Add the notification message users will receive before enrollment expires.
11) Save - Save your changes.
PRODUCT FEATURES - OVERVIEW
When you are done creating, you'll see all products in the next view.
1) Category filter - Filter your products by the categories they are in.
2) Status filter - Filter your products by their status (active/inactive/featured).
NOTE: Find how to make product featured below.
3) Search - Search categories by their names.
4) Manage custom fields - Manage custom fields for your products if needed. Read more about Custom Fields HERE.
5) Create course - Add new course if needed.
6) Name - Product Name as entered.
NOTE: If you click on the product name, you'll be redirected to this product in the product catalog.
7) Product Code - Product Code as entered.
8) Categories - Category Name this product was assigned to.
9) Courses - Total number of courses assigned to the product.
10) Price - Product Price as entered.
11) Purchased Times - Total number of times the product was purchased.
12) Edit - Edit your product.
13) Delete - Delete your product.
14) Status - Choose whether the product is visible or hidden.
15) Assign courses - Assign Courses to the selected product.
16) Filter by Profile Fields - Assign profile fields to your product for filtering.
I.e., if you assign Company profile field and add the company name into the Field Value box, only users who are in this company will be available to buy the product.
NOTE: If you assign 2 or more profile fields, all users whose profile field values match at least with one parameter will see this product on the shopping dashboard.
17) Filter by Cohorts - Assign cohorts to your product for filtering.
I.e., if you assign Cohort A to the product, only users from this cohort will be available to buy the product.
NOTE: If you assign 2 or more cohorts, all users are at least in one of these cohorts will see this product on the shopping dashboard.
18) Assign Vendors - Assign Vendors to the selected product. Read more about Vendors HERE.
I.e., if you assign Acme Corp vendor to the product, only users from this vendor will be available to buy the product.
NOTE: If you assign 2 or more vendors, all users are at least in one of these vendors will see this product on the shopping dashboard.
19) Enrollments - Assign users to your product.
I.e., if you assign User A to the product, this user will be enrolled into the product and courses in it and won't need to buy that by himself.
20) Sessions - Create sessions for your product that users will be able to buy separately.
21) Assign Groups - Assign groups to your product for enrolling. Search box for group selection will display only groups from courses you assigned to a product before. If you didn't assign any course to a product, you won't see any group here.
I.e., if you assign Group A to the product, users will be automatically enrolled into this when they buy a product.
NOTE: If you assign 2 or more groups, customers will be enrolled into all selected groups.
22) Move Up - Move product up in the list.
23) Move Down - Move product down in the list.
24) Mark as featured product - Enable check mark to add product to the featured products block in the top of the Products Catalog.
For additional assistance, please email email@example.com.