Sessions can be created to schedule live meetings, webinars, etc. Sessions can be created out of courses and inside them (read more about creating sessions inside courses HERE). Find instructions for creating sessions and setting them up below.
Before you get started...
- You MUST have an IntelliBoard account.
- You have to be signed-in as a user with full admin rights.
- You should have an installed IntelliCart plugin.
You may be interested in these articles...
- Session settings.
- Private Tutoring - Application.
- Session Attendance - Overview.
- Sessions - Purchasing and Application.
HOW TO CREATE SESSION
Step 1: Create an IntelliCart Session
- Choose IntelliCart and click on Products tab.
- For the needed product click on Sessions action.
Step 2: Write Your Session
1) Name - Name your session as you wish to make it more specific for your audience.
NOTE: If you won't add a name, session will automatically get a product's name.
2) Start Time - Select date and time when the session will be started.
NOTE: This field is required.
3) End Time - Select date and time when the session will be ended.
NOTE: This field is required.
4) Repeat session - Choose whether this session is repeated or not.
5) Repeat until - Select date and time until which the session will be repeated.
NOTE: The session will be repeated weekly at the start time and day of week. System will automatically create a session record for every repeat time I.e., you set up a session to be started on March 4, 2020 at 10 a.m. (Wednesday), and set the "Repeat until" date to March 30, 2020 11 a.m. In this case the session will be repeated on March 4, 11, 18, 25 at 10 a.m. (every Wednesday).
6) Session Link - Add a link to the session that will appear under the Start Session button after purchasing (the full root to the this button in Product Catalog > My Products > [Product] Details > Sessions > [Session Name] > Start Session).
NOTE: If you're using Jitsy integration, this field must be empty. When user enter the session, he'll be automatically navigated to the LMS page with Jitsy meeting room.
7) Seats - Add the number of people who can attend the session. To add this setting for sessions you need to Enable Seats, Enable buying seats and Enable sessions on the product editing page.
NOTE: If you add "0", the number of participants will be unlimited.
8) Session Description - Add the session description to make it more specific for your audience.
9) Checkout Information - Add the checkout information if needed.
NOTE: This information will appear only when the product is bought.
10) Instructors - Assign instructors to the product in needed.
11) Save - Save your changes.
SESSION FEATURES - OVERVIEW
When you are done creating, you'll see all sessions in the next view.
1) Session Day filter - Filter your sessions by the day they are held.
2) Search - Search sessions by their names.
3) Manage custom fields - Add additional fields for your sessions if needed. Read more about Custom Fields HERE.
4) Name - Session Name as entered.
5) Start Time - Session's start time as entered.
6) End Time - Session's end time as entered.
7) Seats - The number of seats as entered.
8) Edit - Edit your session.
9) Status - Choose whether the session is visible or hidden.
10) Delete - Delete your session.
11) Assign Groups - Assign groups to your product for enrolling. Search box for group selection will display only groups from courses you assigned to a product before. If you didn't assign any course to a product, you won't see any group here.
I.e., if you assign Group A to the product, users will be automatically enrolled into this when they buy a product.
NOTE: If you assign 2 or more groups, customers will be enrolled into all selected groups.
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.