The Discussion Activity Details report displays the number of people who have accessed a Thread or Post within a Discussion.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Forum
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Forum Activity Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show posts that were created in the discussion in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: Course name as entered in the LMS system
Discussion Post: The name of the Discussion associated with the course
Discussion Started By: User's Sortable Name who created a post
Date Started: The date post was created
# Of Students Accessed To Discussion Post: The number of learners who accessed the discussion post
# Of Replies: The number of replies to a given post
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.