The Discussion Post Replies report displays forum by course and includes details of the last post per discussion.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Forum
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Forum Creation Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show posts that were created in the discussion in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: Course name as entered in the LMS system
Course SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Term: The term assigned to the course in the LMS system
Sub-Account: The subaccount assigned to the course in the LMS system
Discussion Post: The name of the Discussion associated with the course
Post: The post text in the discussion
Created: The date post was created
Who Posted: User's Sortable Name who created a post
Time Elapsed: The time taken to receive a reply
Number of Replies: The number of replies to a given post
Last Reply Time: The date last reply was created
Who Replied: User's Sortable Name who replied a post
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.