The Discussion Posts Performance report is frequently used to evaluate discussion participation and displays average Discussion activity by course.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Forum
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course Name: Course name as entered in the LMS System
Discussion Post: The name of the Discussion associated with the course
Average # Of Post(s) Per Month: The average number of posts in associated Discussion per month
Average # Of Post(s) Per Week: The average number of posts in the associated Discussion per week
Average # Of Post(s) Daily: The average number of posts in the associated Discussion per day
Most Active Time Of Day: The most time of the day for posts
Most Active Week Of the Month: The most active week of the month for posts
Most Active Day: The most active day of the week for posts
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.