Forum Reports in Activity Reports show learner's and instructor's discussion activity.
You can find the full listing of Forum Reports with a brief description below.
- Discussion Activity Details: The Discussion Activity Details report displays the number of people who have accessed a Thread or Post within a Discussion.
- Discussion Post Ratio: The Discussion Post Ratio report is commonly used to inform discussion engagement evaluations for both learners and instructors.
- Discussion Post Replies: The Discussion Post Replies report displays forum by course and includes details of the last post per discussion.
- Discussion Posts Performance: The Discussion Posts Performance report is frequently used to evaluate discussion participation and displays average Discussion activity by course.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.