Teacher and Learner Roles allow you, the IntelliBoard Admin (main subscriber), to assign Canvas roles for Teachers and Learners to your connection that will be applied for you and your People. This allows IntelliBoard to filter Instructor and Learner reports by specific roles.
Editing Teacher and Learner Roles
Most importantly, these settings will be applied for you and all your IB People. To start set them up follow the steps below:
- From navigation menu go to Settings + Options > Servers > [Your connection]
- From the connection page, click Teacher Roles or Learner Roles
- This page will show the following filters
1. Teacher Roles
Select roles in your LMS system that stand for teachers, so that IntelliBoard will display instructor reports (User Reports > By Instructor Role) only by users with roles selected here.
2. Learner Roles
Select roles in your LMS system that stand for learners, so that IntelliBoard will display learner reports (User Reports > By Learner Role) only by users with roles selected here.
- If this is your initial connection set up, click on Save button to save settings
- If this is your connection update, click on Save and Process Canvas Data button to save and apply settings
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.