The Instructor Activity Engagement Detail report details instructor time spent for all activities used within a course.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Instructor Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Instructor: Select the instructor in Moodle to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Teacher Demo" will only show the courses and activities that were made by Teacher Demo)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Sortable Name: Instructor's sortable name as entered in the LMS System
User SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for user in the LMS System
Email: User's email as listed in the LMS system
Course: Course name as entered in the LMS System
Courses SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Term: The term assigned to the course in the LMS system
Sub-Account: The subaccount assigned to the course in the LMS system
Type: Type of content in the LMS System
Activity: Activity Name in the LMS System
Visits: The number of times user has visited pages in courses
Time Spent: The amount of time the instructor has spent in the activity (calculated through Page Views for correlations with visits)
First Access: The first time the instructor has visited the activity
Last Access: The last time the instructor visited the activity
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.