The Activity Grades With Dates report displays individual learners’ grades on specific activities with selected courses.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > All Activities
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Grading Time or Activity Time Access) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Grading Time" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who was graded in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Activity Time Access" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who got access to the activity in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Sortable Name: User Sortable Name, as entered in the LMS system
User SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the user in the LMS system
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Course SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Term: The term assigned to the course in the LMS system
Sub-Account: The subaccount assigned to the course in the LMS system
Instructors: First and last name(s) of course teacher(s)
Activity: The activity name in course as entered in the LMS system
Score: The learner's grade in the associated course
Letter Grade: Letter grade associated with your LMS system's gradebook (i.e. Your system determines whether an "A" is a 90 or a 93.)
Who Graded: User's Sortable Name who graded the activity
View Date: The date/time when user who graded the activity viewed this
Date Graded: The date/time when the activity was graded
Current Course Score: The learner's overall grade in the course
Date Of Last Course Access: The date/time when the course was last accessed
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.