Term and Course Filters allows you, the IntelliBoard Admin (main subscriber), to choose which Courses, its statuses and visibility you'll be able to review in your account.
Editing Term and Course Filters
Filtering setup is necessary for more optimal and quick display of your data. If you do not limit the data, it defaults to showing the site wide Canvas data. To limit the data by Courses, its statuses and visibility, follow the steps below:
- From navigation menu go to Settings + Options > Servers > [Your connection]
- From the connection page, click Term and Course Filters
- This page will show the following filters
1. Term and Course Filters
Select Terms in your LMS system so that IntelliBoard will show the data of courses from these Terms only.
2. Only display courses with the following status
Select course statuses so that IntelliBoard will display the data of courses that have required statuses in the LMS system.
Course Created: Courses that are created, but not published yet.
Course Available: Courses that are created and published, but not completed yet.
Course Completed: Courses that were concluded by teacher.
Course Claimed: Course that is undeleted and not published.
3. Only display courses created after
Select the date so that IntelliBoard will display the data of courses created after the required date. It filters all courses and display only those that were created after the specified date.
NOTE: This field is not required. You can disable this filter using the X. We recommend this date filter be cleared.
- If this is your initial connection set up, click on Save button to save settings
- If this is your connection update, click on Save and Process Canvas Data button to save and apply settings
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.