All reports under Custom Reports are specific to certain clients and should not be expected to work for all LMS systems.
Find Magic Button in the navigation menu to create a Custom Report query.
The System Activities report is used to display system activities that are entered in the LMS, their data and usage.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
For additional questions contact helpdesk@Intelliboard.net.