BigBlueButton is an open source web conferencing system for online learning. Click here to read more.
Before you get started...
- IntelliBoard doesn't track BBB meetings that were created before making a successful a connection.
- The meeting will appear in reporting only in a few minutes after its ending.
Step 1: Enabling Monitoring of BigBlueButton Meetings
- From LMS system go to Site Administration > Plugins > Local plugins > IntelliBoard.net Plugin
- Scroll down to BigBlueButton meetings settings
- Turn on Enable monitoring of BigBlueButton meetings
Step 2: Getting BBB Settings
- On the another tab go to Site Administration > Plugins > Plugins overview
- Find the BigBlueButtonBN plugin and click on Settings action for this
Step 3: Finishing Connection
- Copy BigBlueButton Server URL and BigBlueButton Shared Secret from the BigBlueButtonBN settings and paste accordingly to BBB API endpoint and BBB server secret from the BigBlueButton meetings
NOTE: You MUST add "/api" at the end of the BBB API endpoint. E.g., your BigBlueButton Server URL is https://meet.intelliboard.net/bigbluebutton. For successful connection paste this URL to BBB API endpoint and add "/api" at the end, so you'll get https://meet.intelliboard.net/bigbluebutton/api.
- Click on Save changes button in the bottom of the IntelliBoard settings page
- When it is saved check if you have Successfully connected green check mark at the bottom of BigBlueButton meetings settings
NOTE: The checkmark is available with 2020051400 plugin version.
Step 4: Work With Your Reporting!
NOTE: Reports with activity type filter listed below:
- Activity Grades with Dates
- Activity Stats Summary
- Activity Status Detail
- Activity Submission Progress (Census Report)
- Course Content Utilization
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.