The Questionnaire Activity Detail by Answer displays summary details (in percent) of learner's answers in the questionnaire activity by answer options.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Questionnaire
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Questionnaire: Select the specific questionnaire activity to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Compliance Questionnaire" will only show details in this questionnaire activity).
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: Course name as entered in the LMS system
Questionnaire: The questionnaire name as entered in the LMS system
Question: The question text as entered in the LMS system
Answer: The answer given by the learner in question
Percent Of Responses: The number and percent of users' responses to the questionnaire activities
NOTE: This report is working only for Check Mark and Radio Button question types.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.