The Questionnaire Activity Detail by Answer displays summary details (in percent) of learner's answers in the questionnaire activity by answer options.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Questionnaire
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Questionnaire: Select the specific questionnaire activity to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Compliance Questionnaire" will only show details in this questionnaire activity).
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: Course name as entered in the LMS system
Questionnaire: The questionnaire name as entered in the LMS system
Question: The question text as entered in the LMS system
Answer: The answer given by the learner in question
Percent Of Responses: The number and percent of users' responses to the questionnaire activities
NOTE: This report is working only for "Check Mark", "Drop Down" and Radio Button question types.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.