IntelliCart Waitlist allows you to manage the list of users who're waiting for an ability to buy product seat(s).
Before you get started...
- You MUST have an IntelliBoard account.
- You have to be signed-in as a user with full admin rights.
- You should have an installed IntelliCart plugin.
You may be interested in these articles...
HOW DOES IT WORK
Waitlist appears when the maximum number of seats in product was bought. When user clicks on the Add to Waitlist button, his/her name appears in this list with special key.
When the new place appears in the product, IntelliCart sends the notification to the first user from the waitlist with special key link for purchasing the product. User can buy the product only by this link. IntelliCart uses the rule "first in, first out" -- users who added a product to the waitlist earlier will receive notifications earlier, too. IntelliCart removes user's name from the waitlist when the user buys available seats or waitlist duration ends.
HOW TO ADD AVAILABLE SEATS
Option 1: Increasing the number of seats
The number of available seats counts by the next formula:
AVAILABLE SEATS = PRODUCT SEATS - SOLD SEATS
So if you increase the number of seats in product settings, new available seats will appear and notifications to users from the waitlist will be sent.
I.e., you had 20 seats for product, all of them were bought, and User A added 3 seats to the waitlist. Then you increase the number of product seats to 25, so you have 5 more seats for purchasing now. IntelliCart will send a notification to the User A with special key link for buying 3 seats. And 2 more seats will become available for other general users for buying.
Option 2: Cleaning seats after unenrollment
If you enable Clean Seat after Unenrollment setting under IntelliCart > Settings > Vendors, seats will become available when the user unenrolls from the product or the manager unenrolls this user manually.
I.e., you had 20 seats for product, all of them were bought, and User A added 1 seat to the waitlist. Manager unenrolls User B from the product, so you have 1 seat for purchasing now. IntelliCart will send a notification to the User A with special key link for buying this 1 seat.
NOTE: The user must be unenrolled from the product, not just from the course.
WAITLIST FEATURES - OVERVIEW
Find the columns overview below.
1) Search - Search coupons by their names.
2) Customer - User's Full Name as entered in LMS system.
3) Product - Product's Name as entered that uses added to the waitlist.
4) Key - Special Key code included to the URL that will be sent to the user when product becomes available.
5) Created - The date when the user added selected product to the waitlist.
6) Seats Number - The number of seats that user wants to buy.
7) Status - The status of notification that was sent to the user.
8) Delete - Delete user from the waitlist.
9) Mail - Re-send email to the user.
10) Multiple Actions - Select several users and do the same action for them.
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.