Blackboard Collaborate details are strictly from Blackboard Collaborate. We are not applying our time tracking or making any changes.
Collaborate sessions must be completed through the Moodle Collaborate plugin and must be completed after the connection between IntelliBoard and the Collaborate plugin is established as we cannot report on historical sessions.
The Collaborate Recorded Session Access report displays the amount of times users watched and downloaded recordings as well as accessed by session within the course.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Blackboard Collaborate
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "German Basics" will only show sessions in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Session Creation Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show sessions that were created in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course Name: Course name as entered in the LMS system
Session: Session name as entered in the LMS
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: Learner's email as listed in the LMS system
Number Of Times User Clicked: Number of times that user watched and downloaded the session recording in the LMS
Session Creation Date: Date when sessions was created in the LMS
Session Access Date: Date when user accessed session in the LMS
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.