The Zoom Meeting Settings Report displays information about host use of Zoom meeting features.
Location: Reports > User Reports
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW:
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box).
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- User: Allows user to search by the host's email address
- Meeting Status: Allows user to select meeting type. There are three meeting types from which to select: Meeting in Progress, Scheduled Meeting, or Upcoming Meeting. Meeting in Progress refer to meetings currently in progress. Scheduled Meetings refers to ALL meetings that were scheduled by the selected host. Upcoming Meetings refers to all meetings scheduled for a future date by the selected host.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Host: First and last name(s) of meeting host
Topic: Name of the meeting assigned by host or default name if none assigned
Description: If included when setting up Zoom meeting
Date: The date the meeting occurred
Duration: How long the meeting ran shown in hour, minute, second format (00:00:00)
Recurring: Number of times the meeting is set to take place
Password: Indicates whether the meeting required a password or not
Host Video: Indicates whether the host video was on/off
Participant Video: Indicates whether the participant's video was on/off
Audio options: Indicates whether the participant's audio was on/off/both
Join Before Host: Indicates whether the participant's are allowed into the room before the host arrives
Find the blue chat box inside the report, or email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net