The Host Usage report displays information about each host including number of meetings by host and total number of participants hosted.
Location: Reports > User Reports
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW:
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Status: The drop-down menu at the top left-hand side allows you to sort by Active Meeting or Inactive Meetings. Active Meetings are meetings that have at least one participant. Inactive Meetings are meetings with zero participants.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Host Name: First and last name of meeting host
Email: Email address of meeting host
Meetings: Total number of meetings hosted
Participants: Total number of participants that attended all meetings hosted
Minutes: Sum of all minutes for date, in hour, minute, second format (00:00:00)
Total Storage Used by Host (MB): Includes recorded and stored meetings, in megabytes (MB)
Find the blue chat box inside the report, or email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net