Session Attendance is an addition to sessions that allows you, as an admin/manager, assign sessions to specific course and set up the number of sessions inside the course user will be able to attend.
NOTE: Sessions could be created for different courses inside one product, but user will be able to enroll into session(s) ONLY from the 1 course. E.g., you have 5 sessions for Course A and 5 sessions for Course B under the one product, user will be able to attend sessions only from the Course A or only from the course B.
Before you get started...
- You have to install the block_intellicart_sessions.zip file that is provided by Account Executive.
- You should enable Sessions Attendance and Assign courses to the session IntelliCart settings.
You may be interested in these articles...
HOW TO ADD AN INTELLICART SESSIONS BLOCK TO THE COURSE
- Navigate to the needed course
- Click on the Gear button and select Turn editing on
- Click Add a block and select Intellicart Sessions that will automatically be added to the right-hand side menu (you can move that as any other block if needed)
HOW TO CREATE SESSIONS FOR ATTENDANCE
Step 1: Create a Product
- Create a product as usual and enable Sessions Attendance.
- Add Max Attendance Sessions for product per User on the same page.
Step 2: Create a Session(s) for Product
- Create a session as usual.
- On the same page under the Assigned course setting select required course.
NOTE: If only one course was assigned to the product, sessions will automatically be assigned to that course and drop-down for course selection won't appear.
- Sessions will appear in the IntelliCart Sessions block after product purchasing.
Finish! Read more about its' application here.