The Zoom Meeting Report displays data about individual Zoom meetings.
Location: Reports > User Reports
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW:
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Status: A meeting will have one of three statuses as listed under the Status column: Past - this is a meeting that has already occurred, Active - this is a meeting that is currently taking place, Failed - this is a failed meeting or one in which there was only one participant, namely the host. (i.e. Selecting "Past" will only show meeting that have already occurred)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Meeting ID: Unique ID generated by Zoom
Host: First and last name(s) of meeting host
Email: Email address for the meeting host
Topic: Name of the meeting assigned by host or default name if none assigned
Date: The date the meeting occurred
Status: A meeting will have one of three statuses: Past, Active, or Failed
Start Time: Time meeting started shown in hour, minute, second format
End Time: Time meeting ended shown in hour, minute, second format
Duration: How long the meeting ran shown in hour, minute, second format (00:00:00)
Participants: Number of participants that attended the meeting
Video: Indicates the use of video
Screen Sharing: Indicates the use of screen sharing
Recording: Indicates if the meeting was recorded
For additional assistance find the blue chat box inside the report, or email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net