The Zoom Participant Report displays data about how and when participants (hosts and non-hosts) use Zoom.
Location: Reports > User Reports
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW:
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- User: Allows user to search by the host's email address
- Status: A meeting will have one of three statuses as listed under the Status column: Past - this is a meeting that has already occurred, Active - this is a meeting that is currently taking place, Failed - this is a failed meeting or one in which there was only one participant, namely the host. (i.e. Selecting "Past" will only show meeting that have already occurred)
- Room Type: Utilizing this location filter, participants can be found in the Waiting Room, Meeting Room or both. This filter allows the user to track exact participant location as the participant moves (or does not move) from Waiting Room to Meeting Room
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Participant: Unique ID generated by Zoom
Participant Name: Participants name as it appears in participants Zoom application
Topic: Name of the meeting assigned by host or default name if none assigned
Host Name: First and last name(s) of meeting host
Meeting ID: Unique ID generated by Zoom
Device: Unique ID of participants device
IP Address: Numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network
Participant Join Time: The date the meeting occurred, and the time of day participants entered
Minutes Attended: How long the meeting ran shown in hour, minute, second format (00:00:00)
Location: How the participant entered the meeting (meeting room/waiting room)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or, email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net