The Usage by Date report displays data about Zoom meetings by date. The Date, Meetings, and Participant columns are all sortable columns, allowing the user to sort the report however they would like.
Location: Reports > User Reports
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW:
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Date: The date the meeting occurred
Meetings: Total number of meetings that took place on the specified date
Participants: Total number of participants that attended all meetings on the specified date
Minutes: Sum of all minutes for date, in hour, minute, second format (00:00:00)
Find the blue chat box inside the report, or email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net