Your data is waiting... connect to InAttendance today!
Before you get started...
- You MUST have a connected IntelliBoard account to your LMS system.
- You have to be signed-in as a user with full admin rights during the connection process.
- You should have InAttendance enabled for your account (contact with your Account Executive for that or email to Helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net)
How to Connect InAttendance to BlackBoard:
From IntelliBoard account go to Attendance > Settings > Connections.
Click on the Key icon under Actions. You should get the table with connection credentials.
In the new tab, from your LMS system go to Admin > (Under Integration) LTI Tools Providers.
Click Register Provider Domain.
Under Provider Domain Status, name the Provider Domain as attendance.intelliboard.net.
Under Default Configuration, set Default Configuration as Set Globally. Copy Consumer Key and Secret Key from the IntelliBoard Connection Key settings and paste accordingly to Tool Provider Key and Tool Provider Secret to Register Provider Domain. You should use next rules for copying and pasting:
- Consumer Key -> Tool Consumer key
- Secret Key -> Tool Provider Secret
Under Institution Policies, set Send User Data as Send user data over any connection and User Field to Send as Email Address.
For additional assistance, please email Helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net