display a variety of users’ information about their Zoom activity, usage, and features. There are filters by different indicators, i.e., filtering by host name, participant's name, meeting ID, and topic. You can find the full listing of All Zoom User Reports with a brief description below.
The Zoom Meeting Report displays data about individual Zoom meetings. Available data includes: the meeting ID number generated by Zoom, the host name and email, the meeting topic, start time and stop time, duration (00:00:00) of meeting, and number of participants. The use of optional Zoom meeting features is also recorded. The Zoom feature data includes the use of video and screen sharing and whether or not the meeting was recorded.
The Zoom Webinar Report is very similar to the Zoom Meeting Report, however it only displays data from meetings used as Webinars. Available data includes: the meeting ID number generated by Zoom, host information, the webinar topic, start and stop time, duration (00:00:00) of meeting, and number of participants. The Zoom feature data is also recorded and includes the use of video and screen sharing and whether or not the meeting was recorded.
The Participant Report displays data about how and when participants (hosts and non-hosts) use Zoom. Data displayed includes participant’s role in meeting, participant’s device, and minutes attended.
The Zoom Meeting Settings Report displays information about host use of Zoom meeting features. This report includes: use of passwords, waiting room, and audio/video settings.
The Usage by Date report displays data about Zoom meetings by date. The data in this report includes: meeting number, participant number, and total meeting minutes by day.
The Host Usage Report displays information about each host, including number of meetings by host and total number of participants hosted. This report also lists the total storage used by the host designated in megabytes.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- Show Report Size setting is available on all Zoom reports (located at the bottom of the report)
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net