Scheduled Enrollments is a list under Sales tab that shows users who have bought products with delayed course enrollment (see Enrollment Options on product editing page).
You may be interested in these articles...
SCHEDULED ENROLLMENTS FEATURES - OVERVIEW
1) Date filter - Filter enrollments by the date when the product was purchased.
2) Search - Search enrollments by order ID number.
3) User Name - User's First and Last Name as entered in the LMS system who bought a product.
4) Product Name - Product Name as entered that was bought by user.
5) Purchased - Date and time when the product was bought by user.
6) Enrollment Time - Date and time when the user will be enrolled into product course(s).
7) Order ID - The ID number of the order in IntelliCart.
8) Enroll - Enroll user to the product course(s) right now so he/she won't need to wait for Enrollment Time.
9) Delete - Delete pending user so he/she won't be enrolled into product course(s) even when the Enrollment Time comes.
10) Export - Select the file format (CSV / XLS / HTML / JSON / ODS) to download the Scheduled Enrollments list.