The User Access Analytic analytic displays when courses are used within the user. Data is shown for each day of the week for the selected roles.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select course(s) to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- User Role: Select the role(s) to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Mentor" will only show the users who have the Mentor role)
Note: The number of visits (mouse clicks) made by user(s) in a specific course are then displayed in the bar graph and in the table. The days are separated by morning, afternoon, evening, off hours, and a grand total (only for table).
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.