The Seat Assignment by User and Course report displays product seats that were bought in the IntelliCart within enrollments and completions by users assigned to these seats.
Location: Reports > Extras > IntelliCart
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Vendor: Select the specific vendor to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Acme Corp" will only show seats that were purchased by users from this vendor)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Seat Owner Vendor Name: Vendor Name of the user who bought the seat
Vendor Email: Email(s) of all Vendor Managers
Seat Owner Email: The email of the user who bought the seat
Seat Owner Username: The username of the user who bought the seat
Seat Owner ID number: The ID number of the user who bought the seat
Product Name: Product name that was purchased
Product Courses: Course(s) assigned to the purchased product
Number of Purchased Seats: The number of seats that was bought by customer
Number of Seats Used: The number of seats that was already assigned to users
Amount Paid: The amount that the customer paid for the product(s)
Payment Method Chosen: The payment method customer selected for purchasing
Order ID: The unique ID number associated with the order
Paid Date: The date when product(s) was bought
Details: By clicking the "Show" button, the details of each course enrollment within the product will be shown:
- First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
- Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
- Email: User's Email as entered in the LMS system
- Course Category: The course category name as entered in the LMS system
- Course Name: The course name as entered in the LMS system
- Date Enrolled: The date the learner was enrolled in the course
- Date Completed: The date where the learner completed the course (this must be turned on in the LMS system to capture this data set)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.