Location: Reports > User Reports > By Learner Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Time Spent in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have spent time in the course in the last month) or by Last Participation in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have partecipated at least once in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Sortable Name: User's First and Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email as entered in the LMS system
User SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the user in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Course SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Instructors: First and last name(s) of course instructor(s)
Section Name(s): Name of the section in the LMS system
Section(s) SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the section in the LMS system
Last Participation: Date and time of the user's last participation to the activity
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner has spent on the particular Activity
Grade: Letter grade associated with your LMS system's gradebook (i.e. Your system determines whether an "A" is a 90 or a 93.)
Score: The learner's grade in the associated course
Participations: Total number of user's participation in an activity that required action
Total Assignment Submissions: Total number of user's assignment submissions
Total Quiz Submissions: Total number of user's quiz submissions
Total Discussion Posts: Total number of user's posts in a discussion
Total Conference Participations: Total number of user's participation in a conference
Total Collaboration Participations: Total number of user's participation in a collaboration
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.