Refund action in All Sales list allows you, as a manager, refund user payments in full or in parts.
NOTE: If all products of the order are hidden or deleted from system, Refund button won't be displayed on Sales page for this order.
Before you get started...
- Refund should be enabled in your LMS system.
- You should have an access to All Sales list and refund permissions. Contact with admin of your LMS system to assign you.
You may be interested in these articles...
HOW TO FIND REFUND
- From IntelliCart go to Sales tab.
- From Sales tab click on All Sales.
- For any completed order you will have a Refund action.
REFUND PAGE - OVERVIEW
1) Product Name - Product name as entered in the LMS that was purchased.
2) Price box - Check box and text box that contain the total product price. If you enable/disable the check box, the product price will be added/subtracted from the Refund Amount. You could also change the amount in the text box to make a partial refund.
NOTE: You can't refund more than user paid. If you enter a large amount here, IntelliCart will still count the total product price.
3) Sub-Total - The total price for all products purchased in the order.
4) Discount - The discount amount user got when purchased product(s).
5) Tax - The tax amount user paid when purchased product(s).
6) Total - The total order amount including discount and tax user actually paid.
7) Refunded - The amount that was already refunded for the order.
8) Maximum refund amount - The total order amount that could be refunded.
9) Refund Amount - The text box that contain the refund amount for the order. You could change the amount in the text box to make a partial refund.
NOTE: You can't refund more than user paid. If you enter a large amount here, IntelliCart will still count the maximum refund amount.
10) Manual Refund - Enable this box so that IntelliCart won't send a refund script to the payment gateway, and you'll be able to bring money back using any needed way. Thus, IntelliCart will only show the Refunded status.
11) Refund - Refund entered amount. When you click on this, you should enter the Refund Reason or select one from the drop-down list if that was set up (see Refund settings above - point 3).