Seats is a list under Sales tab that shows users who have bought product seats within their status and enrollments.
You may be interested in these articles...
- Enabling Seats and seat settings (points 6-10).
- Enabling Vendors column (point 15).
- Products - Overview.
SEATS FEATURES - OVERVIEW
MAIN SEATS PAGE
1) Status filter - Filter purchased seats by their status (active/inactive (expired)).
2) Date filter - Filter seats purchasing by the date when the they were purchased.
3) Search - Search purchased seats by customer or product name.
4) Customer - User's First and Last Name as entered in the LMS system who bought product seats.
5) Vendors - Vendors customer is enrolled in.
6) Product - Product Name as entered that was bought by user.
7) Created - Date and time when product seats were bought.
8) Seats Number - The number of seats that were purchased.
9) Seat Users - The number of seats which users have already been enrolled to.
10) Status - Current status of purchased seats (active/expired (inactive)).
11) Expiration - Date and time when purchased seats become expired.
NOTE: If you disable Enable Seats Expiration and Enable time on seats expiration settings, Status and Expiration columns will be hided and Key column will appear instead. This one contains a code that could be sent to any user so he will be able to apply that as a Coupon during product purchasing and he'll be enrolled into the seat. Also Edit action will be changed to Status action, where you'll be able to activate/deactivate the seat purchasing.
12) Delete - Delete seats purchasing from the list.
13) Edit - Edit an expiration date and time if required.
14) Details - Enroll users to the purchased seats so they get an access to the product and courses in it (see Seats Details below).
15) Export - Select the file format (CSV / XLS / HTML / JSON / ODS) to download the Seats list.
16) Multiple Actions - Select several seats purchasing to do the same action for them.
17) Import User Seats - Download a template to edit and import seats via a CSV file.
In the downloaded file, insert username, seatid or seatkey and courses short names. The seatid and seatkey are taken from the page Seats Details, see below (local/intellicart/sales/seatsdetails.php).
After the import, the settings for the new users are displayed and can be modified. Once everything is saved, all the results are displayed in a table: the total number of users created and seats imported are shown at the end.
NOTE: if there are users already enrolled in some of the courses, they won't be enrolled again; if there are courses that users are not enrolled in (assigned to that product), they will be enrolled; if some users have already been assigned a seat, no new seat is assigned to them.
SEATS DETAILS PAGE
Clicking on Details action for any seats purchasing will link you to the list of users who were already enrolled into seats. You'll be able to enroll users from here, too.
1) Status filter - Filter enrolled users by their status (pending/completed/rejected).
2) Date filter - Filter enrolled users by the date when the they were enrolled.
3) Search - Search enrolled users by user or product name.
4) Enroll Users - Assign users to the purchased seats manually.
5) User Name - User's First and Last Name as entered in the LMS system who was enrolled into the seat.
6) Product - Product Name as entered where user was assigned in.
7) Date Used - Date when user was enrolled into the product seat.
8) Status - Current user status in purchased seats.
9) Expiration - Date and time when user becomes expired in purchased seat.
10) Edit - Edit an expiration date and time if required.
11) Delete - Delete user enrollment from the seat if required.
NOTE: This action will be hidden if user is enrolled into some courses. To delete user from the seat you'll firstly need to delete his course enrollments from Details.
12) Details - Assign courses to the user if you don't want him to have an access to all product courses (see Courses Enrollments below).
13) Export - Select the file format (CSV / XLS / HTML / JSON / ODS) to download the Seats Details list.
NOTE: If you disable Enable Seats Expiration and Enable time on seats expiration settings, Expiration column, Edit and Details actions will be hided.
COURSES ENROLLMENTS PAGE
Clicking on Details action for any user enrollment will link you to the list of product courses where this user is already enrolled. You'll be able to assign courses from here, too.
1) Courses filter - Select product courses to enroll user into them.
2) Category filter - Filter courses in the courses filter by their category in the LMS system.
3) Select all Courses - Add a checkmark to this setting so that user will be enrolled into all product courses after saving. You won't need to select all product courses manually in the courses filter.
4) Save changes - Save courses you've selected to enroll user into them.
5) Cancel - Click on this button to come back to Seats Details page.
6) Search - Search courses user has already been enrolled to by the course name.
7) Course - Course name as entered in the LMS system where user has already been enrolled to.
8) Enrolled - Date when user was enrolled into the course.
9) Start Time - Date when user started the course
10) End Time - Date when user's course enrollment will become inactive (suspended).
11) Status - Current user status in the course he enrolled in.
12) Delete - Delete course from the list to unenroll user from that.
Note: You can delete in bulk by selecting multiple courses and clicking on Select Action > Delete in the bottom left corner.
13) Courses Assigned - The number of product courses where user is assigned.
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.