The Total Enrollment by Semester report diplays the number of enrolled students divided by semester.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Semester: Select the specific semesters to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Spring 2020" will only show enrollments in this semester)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
- Semester: the name of the semester
- Total Enrollments: the total number of students enrolled for the associated semester
- # of Courses: the total number of courses in the associated semester
- # of Active Instructors: the total number of instructors in the associated semester
For additional assistance, please email Helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.