The Customers over time report displays customer transactions over a specified time period.
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, HTML, JSON or ODS.
- Sort your data! Most columns' names are clickable to allow you to sort them in alphabetical order according to that field.
- Search for a specific customer, order, product or other elements in most reports.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Vendor: Select the specific vendor to appear on the report (it will only show customers from this vendor) or select "Show All"
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Purchased on date (i.e. you can select a range of dates and only customers that purchased something in that time will be shown) or all customers will be shown if no dates are selected.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
The reports shows information through a graphic. The axes used in the graphic are:
Horizontal - Date
Vertical - Number of customers
The report gives the possibility to group the information by year, month or week. When hovering over the different sections of the column the specific number of customers (returning or first time) will be shown.
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.