The Average order value over time report calculates the average sale for all products.
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, HTML, JSON or ODS.
- Sort your data! Most columns' names are clickable to allow you to sort them in alphabetical order according to that field.
- Search for a specific customer, order, product or other elements in most reports.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Vendor: Select the specific vendor to appear on the report (it will only show sales from this vendor) or select "Show All"
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Purchased on date (i.e. you can select a range of dates and only sales made in that time will be shown) or all sales will be shown if no dates are selected.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
The reports shows information through a graphic. The axes used in the graphic are:
Horizontal - Date
Vertical - Average order value
The report gives the possibility to group the information by year, month or week. When hovering over the different sections of the column the specific average order value for that period will be shown.
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.