**Before getting connected, ensure that you already have Google Classroom set up.
Step 1: Create a Google Classroom Connection
- Log into IntelliBoard http://next.intelliboard.net/ with the main subscription email.
- Click "Integrations".
- Under Google Classroom Connection, click "+ Connect".
Step 2: Adding Google Classroom site to http://next.intelliboard.net/
Add your LMS Name (For identification purposes only)
Choose Category (For identification purposes only)
- Under Advanced Settings, check "Active Connection".
- Click "-> Continue".
Step 3: Authorization in Google
- A pop-up window will appear. Google will prompt to log into your Google account with Google Classroom setup.
Step 4: Setting LMS Filters
- Set in Course filters to filter the courses you want to see in IntelliBoard.
- All Courses: To show all courses in your Google Classroom LMS.
- Active Courses: To show only active courses in your Google Classroom LMS.