The Refund Report displays all refunds.
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters and a time filter.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, HTML, JSON or ODS.
- Sort your data! Most columns' names are clickable to allow you to sort them in alphabetical order according to that field.
- Search for a specific customer, order, product or other elements in most reports.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Vendor: Select the specific vendor to appear on the report (it will only show coupons from this vendor) or select "Show All"
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Paid on date (i.e. you can select a range of dates and only sales made in that time will be shown) or all sales will be shown if no dates are selected.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Vendor Name: The vendor's name as in the LMS
NOTE: This column will be replaced within Sponsor Organization column for MWP (Moodle Workplace) users and will should tenant name instead.
Vendor ID Number: The vendor's ID number as in the LMS
NOTE: This column will be replaced within Sponsor ID Number column for MWP (Moodle Workplace) users and will should tenant ID number instead.
Customer: The customer's first and last name as in the LMS
Customer ID: The customer's ID as in the LMS
Products: The refunded products
Order ID: The order's ID as in the LMS
Total: The total amount spent for the order
Discount: The amount of discount applied to the order (if any)
Taxes: The taxes applied to the order (if any)
Amount Paid: The total amount paid by the customer
Paid on: The date when the order was paid
Payment Type: The type of payment
Refunded: The amount of the refund
Refund Reason: The reason for the refund
Date of Refund: The date when the refund is issued
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.