The Sales by Customer report displays reviews of individual sales transactions for each client, including date, type, amount, and total.
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters and a time filter.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, HTML, JSON or ODS.
- Sort your data! Most columns' names are clickable to allow you to sort them in alphabetical order according to that field.
- Search for a specific customer, order, product or other elements in most reports.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Vendor: Select the specific vendor to appear on the report (it will only show customers from this vendor) or select "Show All"
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Paid on date (i.e. you can select a range of dates and only customers that purchased something in that time will be shown) or all customers will be shown if no dates are selected.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Customer: The customer's first and last name as in the LMS. By clicking on the customer's name the Customer Insight page will open
Email: The customer's email address as in the LMS
Income: The customer's income
Amount paid: The total amount paid by the customer (for the total of orders)
Actions: By clicking on "Actions" a new page will open with more details about the specific customer
- Order ID: The ID of the specific order
Customer: The customer's first and last name
Email: The customer's email address
Products: The customer's income
- Paid on: The date of the payment
- Amount paid: The total amount paid by the customer (for the specific order)
Total: By clicking on "Actions" a new page will open with more details about the specific customer
- Discount: The amount of the discount (in the currency of your LMS)
- Status: The status of the order (completed or not)
- Invoice: The number of the invoice
- Quantity: The quantity of purchased products
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.