The Product Analytics page gives more detailed information about a specific product.
HOW TO FIND PRODUCT ANALYTICS
- From IntelliCart, click on the Reports tab in the IntelliCart dashboard, run a report and click on the product title.
Note: not all reports show the product title.
PRODUCT ANALYTICS - OVERVIEW
The first part of the page shows some information about the product.
1) Product title: the product's name in the LMS
2) Product category: the product's category in the LMS
3) Product cost: the cost of the product in the LMS
4) Total orders received: the total number of orders received for this product
5) Total revenue: the total income generated from this product
6) Orders made: the total numbers of order prepared for this product
7) Total enrollments: the total number of enrollments for this product
8) Active enrollments: the total number of active enrollments for this product
The second part of the page shows a graphic with information about the product's sales through time. The graphic uses the following axes:
Horizontal - Dates
Vertical - Number of sales
The third and last part of the page shows detailed information about each product's sale. This information is organized in rows and columns like a report and it can be exported. The columns are:
Customer Name: The customer's first and last name as in the LMS
Date of Purchase: The date when the purchase was made
Cost of Product: The cost of the product as in the LMS
Discount Applied: It shows if any discount was applied (Yes/No)
Taxes: It shows the amount of taxes paid by the client (or NULL)
Quantity: The quantity of products bought by the client
Total Paid: The total paid by the client
Status: It shows if the purchase has been completed or not
Invoice: The number of the invoice as in the LMS
Billing Type: The billing type (example: Regular, Manual, Self-Enrollment)
Payment Type: The payment type for the purchase
Vendors: The name of the vendors
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.