The Product Analytics page gives more detailed information about a specific product.
HOW TO FIND PRODUCT ANALYTICS
- From IntelliCart, click on the Reports tab in the IntelliCart dashboard, run a Sales by Product report and click on the product title.
NOTE: Not all reports show the product title.
PRODUCT ANALYTICS - OVERVIEW
The first part of the page shows some information about the product.
1) Product title: the product's name in the LMS
2) Product category: the product's category in the LMS
3) Product cost: the cost of the product in the LMS
4) Total orders received: the total number of orders received for this product
5) Total revenue: the total income generated from this product
6) Orders made: the total number of orders prepared for this product
7) Total enrollments: the total number of enrollments for this product
8) Active enrollments: the total number of active enrollments for this product
9) Total number of clicks: the total number of clicks on this product
10) Average number of clicks per one user: the average number of clicks per one user on this product (the total number of clicks divided by all the unique users who clicked on the button Details for the product)
The second part of the page shows a graphic with information about the product's sales through time. The graphic uses the following axes:
Horizontal - Dates
Vertical - Number of sales
The third and last part of the page shows detailed information about each product's sale. This information is organized in rows and columns like a report and it can be exported. The columns are:
Customer Name: The customer's first and last name as in the LMS
Date of Purchase: The date when the purchase was made
Cost of Product: The cost of the product as in the LMS
Discount Applied: It shows if any discount was applied (Yes/No)
Taxes: It shows the amount of taxes paid by the client (or NULL)
Quantity: The quantity of products bought by the client
Total Paid: The total paid by the client
Status: It shows if the purchase has been completed or not
Invoice: The number of the invoice as in the LMS
Billing Type: The billing type (example: Regular, Manual, Self-Enrollment)
Payment Type: The payment type for the purchase
Vendors: The name of the vendors
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.