Admin Filters allow you, the IntelliBoard Admin (main subscriber), to choose which Courses, Terms and Nodes you'll be able to review in your account.
Before you get started...
- Admin Filters are available on each level.
- You MUST clear cache after making the settings to see the change.
Editing Admin Filters
Most importantly, a Admin's view of data may be restricted to specific Courses, Terms and Nodes. If you do not limit the data, it defaults to showing the site wide data. To limit the data by Courses, Terms and Nodes follow the steps below:
- From navigation menu go to Settings + Options > Servers > [Your connection]
- From the connection page, click Admin Filters
- You will see three sets of boxes:
- Assigned Courses
- Assigned Terms
- Assigned Nodes
- Click "Load Data" or simply use the search box (highlighted by the grey insert)
- To Assign Courses, Terms and Nodes, highlight the item in the right box and use the arrows to move to the left box. Unassign by using the arrows to move from the left box to the right box. LEFT BOXES = ASSIGNED TO ADMIN; RIGHT BOXES = UNASSIGNED TO ADMIN
- Assignments are automatically saved; click "Back to Connection" when complete
Note: When the user is assigned an empty Node no data will be shown in reports and monitors.
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.