The Attendance Report displays attending users to Sessions Attendance type. Includes product name, session name, session time, number of users to attend.
Before you get started...
- You have to install the block_intellicart_sessions.zip file that is provided by Account Executive.
- You should enable Sessions Attendance and Assign courses to the session IntelliCart settings.
You may be interested in these articles...
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters and a time filter.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, HTML, JSON or ODS.
- Sort your data! Most columns' names are clickable to allow you to sort them in alphabetical order according to that field.
- Search for a specific customer, order, product or other elements in most reports.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Vendor: Select the specific vendor to appear on the report (it will only show coupons from this vendor) or select "Show All"
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Paid on date (i.e. you can select a range of dates and only sales made in that time will be shown) or all sales will be shown if no dates are selected.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Product name: The name of the product as in the LMS
Session Name: The name of the session as in the LMS
Session Time: The date and time of the session as in the LMS
Number of Users to Attend: The number of users to attend the session
Actions: By clicking on it, the name of the customer and the date of the purchase will be shown
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.