Before you get started...
- Make sure you have the .WAR File/Building Block from IntelliBoard. You may download it HERE by clicking "DOWNLOAD" under IntelliBoard for Blackboard Learn category.
Create a ticket with Blackboard using Behind the Blackboard requesting to install the Building Block.
Schedule with Blackboard the date to perform a Rolling Restart (This process will apply the changes on the Application server)
Q: Which tables are created and changed in the database with the war file installation?
A: We create three tables in the main database:
- intb_enrollment_stats, intb_registry,
- intb_gradebook_state; and trigger
- 'intb_gradebook_state_ai_au' for table
- 'intb_gradebook_state' after insert or update
IntelliBoard's reporting displays data available in BlackBoard Learn Database Tables. BlackBoard Learn has two sets of database tables: 1) primary and 2) secondary. Blackboard Learn's internal structures, batch data, and push from a secondary table to a primary table every 24 hours. As such, IntelliBoard's reporting may experience a 24 hour delay based on the structure. Please find the list of reports and monitors impacted here.
For additional questions, contact helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.