Let's take a look at some settings and recommendations to help you keep your account secure. To access them, just click on your initials or profile picture in the top right corner and then click on Manage your IntelliBoard Account. From the main profile page, scroll down until you see a blue box for the Security Settings. Click on the Edit icon in the top right corner of this blue box.
Protect your account with a 2-Step Verification! Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security to your account by requiring more than just a password to log in. Each time you sign in to your IntelliBoard Account, you'll need your password and a verification code. Click on Enable and then choose how you prefer to receive the verification code:
- Authenticator App: you will need to install an app (such as Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator or 1Password) on your personal device; these apps generate the verification code that you need after the password.
- Text Message: an authentication code will be sent via SMS to the phone number associated with the account (SMS charges may apply).
- Email: the authentication code will be sent to the registered email of the account; we do not recommend this option as it's less safe (both your email account and your IntelliBoard account can be accessed from your computer, making this option less safe).
Here is where you can change the phone number inserted during the creation of the account. Remember to keep this number updated as we might use it for account verification purposes or urgent communications.
Note: Remember to put your country code before your phone number!
This is where you can change the email account associated with the main IntelliBoard subscriber. You have to type the new email address twice (in the first two boxes) and confirm it by typing the current password of your account. Hit Save when you are done!
To change your password to a new one, you should first type the current one in the first box and then choose a new one. Please meet all the following requirements when creating a new password:
- Minimum 8 characters
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character
Click on Save to make sure that your new password has been set up!
In the last section of the security settings, you can set up two security questions. Here you can choose the questions that you prefer and type your answer. We recommend choosing the ones that you can easily remember every time!
A list of all the devices that were used to connect to your IntelliBoard account is available at the bottom of the page. If you see a device here that you believe wasn’t you, please contact us immediately. You could also log out of all devices by clicking on the corresponding button.