Click HERE for step-by-step connection video!
- From your Brightspace account, go to Admin Tools > Manage Extensibility.
- Click on OAuth 2.0 and then "Register an app".
- Log into IntelliBoard http://next.intelliboard.net/ with the main subscription email.
- Click "Integrations".
- Under Brightspace Connection, click "+ Connect".
- Copy the redirect URL.
- Return to your Brightspace Register an Application, name the Application Name. Paste the copied redirect URL into the Redirect URLs field. Put the core:*:* datahub:*:* into the Scope field.
- Click "Register".
- Search for the newly created application under the application home page.
- Click on the application name.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret.
- Return to IntelliBoard connection page.
- Add your LMS Name - for identification purpose.
- Add your LMS URL.
- Paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret Key (in Step 5) to the respective field.
- Choose Category - for identification purpose.
- Under Advanced Settings, check "Active Connection".
- Click "-> Continue".
Note: Upon clicking Continue, you'll see 3 green check marks on URL, Client ID and Client Secret if the connection is successful.
- Brightspace LMS will prompt to authorize IntelliBoard to connect. Click "Accept".
- Set in User filters to filter the Brightspace users you want to see in IntelliBoard.
- All Users: To show all users in your LMS.
- Active Users: To show only active users in your LMS.
- Set in Course filters to filter the courses you want to see in IntelliBoard.
- All Courses: To show all courses in your LMS.
- Active Courses: To show only active courses in your LMS.
- Select the Teacher Roles and Learner Roles as defined in your LMS.
- Select the Type of Categories.
- Set the Default Grading Scheme that your organization uses.
- Click "Save".
- Upon saving, it will direct you to the Connection page.
- Click on your Brightspace connection.
- Click on "Process Data" and let it process.